Our Goal is Your Freedom
As the team behind SnakeServer, we are passionate about delivering you the highest performance, stability and reliability at the best price. What's the catch you ask? There is none! You'll enjoy the freedom to do exactly as you please with your server.
We believe in simplicity and our aim is to strip away any unnecessary processes between you and your server. The result is pure hosting – delivered excellently and reliably.
Our Data Centers: Energy Efficient with Highest Security Protocols
The choice is yours - choose between our state-of-the-art data center in Europe or the U.S.
Our comprehensive security protocol in both data centers protects your data from external threats and damages and includes: Early Fire Detection, Security Center, Access Restrictions and more.
Our European Datadockin Strasbourg
datadock has been in planning since 2007 and first became operational in 2010. The primary aim was a certain energy efficiency, to reduce both environmental impact and also operating costs. With the integration of a unique well-cooling into the data center concept, energy consumption at datadock can be kept so low that it has been acclaimed the greenest data center in Europe.
- Fully-redundant MPLS-loop structure with a total capacity of 550 Gbit/s
- Backbone connects the data center on one path directly with Frankfurt, as well as on another redundant path over Paris and Brussels
- All data is delivered to the Internet with optimal performance and accessibility
- 66% less power consumption for the data center infrastructure, when compared to the average data center
- 25% less overall energy consumption
- Electrical supply: Transformers, low-voltage mains distribution, UPS components and generators each with n+1 or 2n+1 redundancies
- Cooling: Well systems, pumps and cooling circuits each with n+1 or 2n+1 redundancies
- Auditing: Highest attainable rating of five stars in 2013 from Datacenter Star Audit (DCSA), TÜV certified according to ISO 27001
- Core backbone Frankfurt-Strasbourg: 100 Gbit, Deutsche Telekom: 17x 10Gbit, Level(3): 10x 10Gbit, TeliaSonera: 8x 10Gbit, Cogent: 5x 10Gbit, Telefónica: 3x 10Gbit, DE-CIX: 6 x 10Gbit, ECIX: 6 x 10 Gbit
Our US Datacenterin St Louis
The data center in St. Louis became operational in 2003 and is currently considered one of the most modern data centers worldwide. It stands out particularly for its strategically optimal location in the heart of the USA, has connectivity to all major carriers and sits directly on the main artery of the American network.
- It is located in St. Louis, in the center of the USA – with best connectivity for both the East and the West Coast
- Fastest route is always selected automatically
- Completely redundant layout: Upon loss of one carrier, the system rapidly switches to another backbone
- Availability is permanently maintained
- Space: 14,000 sq ft
- Capacity: 2MW generator, UPS-protected
- Cooling: 17x 30 ton CRACs = 510 tons total cooling capacity, redundant cooling loop
- Audited in accordance to SOC2 (Security Operation Center)
- Cogent: 6x 10Gbit (+ further 10x 10Gbit available), TeliaSonera: 6x 10Gbit
Our Profile: Performance for every need
Founded in 2017, Today, Virtual Servers are a well established alternative to dedicated servers which are also part of SnakeServer's portfolio. Our broad range of products caters to a wide range of different target groups and use cases including everything from an affordable entry level server for short term projects all the way up to highly competitively priced business servers for longer term server solutions.
Any questions? Give us a call! Or send us an email
+258 84 04 12345